SUPER STOCK 4
1. Body: Stock auto only. Inter panel may be removed; must have stock front firewall in stock location
and floor pan. Must have rear firewall or driver compartment must be boxed in. Rear of car must be
closed (No holes or flaps) and Aluminum doors and fenders okay; must retain stock shape and
appearance; aftermarket nose okay. Must run hood; must run rear deck lid. May have 2 ½" hood
scoop must be boxed in. No ground effects or skirts NO WEDGE BODIES!
2. Chassis: Must have roll cage and all safety equipment cage must be secured to unibody; may tie
chassis together on top of floor pan only.
3. Suspension: Must be stock suspension. No screw jacks, racing springs ok. Lowering blocks OK;
adjustable cups ok(springs must be in stock location). May run spring buckets, caster and camber
plates OK. May cut A frame for caster & camber, Steel body non adjustable Racing shocks or struts
OK; must be in stock location on stock mounts. NO heims. May change pinion angle by cutting rear
top control arm only. Bushings may be steel or nylon. Pan hard bar may be cut but must have stock
ends, non adjustable.
4. Rear End: Any stock up to 7.5" for make of car.May lock. NO full spools, mini spools ok. NO gun
drilled axles. Axles subject to compare to known stock. Housing cannot be modified for gear clearance.
5. Brakes: Stock for make of car; may have racing pedals dual master cylinder ; NO adjustment, all
four wheel working brakes. NO drilled rotors or drums lightened on the outside.
6. Wheels: Any steel up to 7". May be reinforced. Large wheel studs okay. Bead lock will be allowed
on right side.
7. Tires: Any street radial or racing tire 8"tread max. Must punch at least 40.
8. Drive shaft: 1 1/2" OD or larger steel. Must be painted white with car number on it.
9. Transmission: Stock. Must have all working gears. Must have safety loop.
10. Flywheel: Stock must weigh 16 pounds ,may have scalloped flywheel. Must have stock or stock
replacement clutch and pressure plate 7.5 "Min. Replacement clutch and pressure plate. (May
balance with weld or drill holes only and must be outside of clutch disc ring) Studs for pressure plate
ok. Cannot relocate bolt hole pattern.
11. Engine Location: Stock. NO engine set back!
12. Fuel:110 racing fuel only!!! Must pass track test. Fuel tank must be mounted inside of trunk.
13. Weight: 1 pound per CC, (2000 lb minimum) Car's CC must be posted on hood. Must have correct
CC for the engine you are running. Formula for cc's Bore x Bore x .7854 x Stroke 4 = cid. Then divide
by .061. (Tech man will allow 5cc's for wear only).
14. Engine Specs: No rotary or turbo or double OHC permitted (NO vacuum Pumps).
* Block: OEM only .080 over bore maximum.
* Crank: Stock Crank. Stock stroke. No knife edging or lightening of any kind allowed. Main or rod
journals can't be turned more than .040" under stock.
* Rods: Any steel.
* Piston:Any flat top. Toyota 1600 & 1800 may run dome of .235" max. - .267” dome will be allowed.
20R may run dome of .125" max.
* Oil pan: Any wet.
* Heads: OEM many be changed from one size engine to another. May have competition valve job,
any angle, and any depth. Valve guide boss must remain stock. All angles must be concentric with
valve guide. * Valve: Any steel valve stock diameter under cut stem OK.
* Valve Springs: Single spring with damper; must be steel. Doubles ok. * Retainers: Any steel. * Cam:
Max Lift .425" with .025" lash at valve for solid and 0 lash for hydraulic, no rollers. * Lifter: Stock and
diameter. Solid OK.
* Intake: OEM only; may be bored straight down for clearance, no radius or blending. No fuel injection
manifolds except for Chevrolet and any other engine which came only with fuel injection. May modify
for carburetor, but must be approved before race.
* Fuel Pump: Stock or electric.
* Carburetor: Stock 4 cylinder carburetor for make of car. Must have air horn with #, may cut end of
screw, No thinning of shafts, No grinding or polishing. Or Holley 350 CFM (#7448 or 0-80787-1) Must
have air horn with #, must pass track gauges. Float bowl must face towards front of engine. 22R ok on
Nissan. * Adapter: Can run 1" max thickness adapter for carburetor with 2 gaskets only @ .070" max
thickness each or may run 1 stock gasket with out adapter.
* Ignition: Stock. Mel's ignition ok. Billet ok. Crank trigger ok for Chevy.
* Header: headers allowed. No tri-Y headers.
* Water Pump No electric pumps allowed
* Protest: (Two things only) $300.00 with track retaining $200.00 * Bottom end only protest: $500.00
with track retaining $200.00 * Under hood visual protest: $25.00 straight fee to look for stock carb and
exhaust manifold. (After heats only)